Enjoy a Fishing Charter
$300/Half Day (1-2 people)
Each additional person - $150
$450/Full Day (1-2 people)
Each additional person - $225
Up to 6 people.
4 hours half day. 8 hours full day.
Depending on the season and fishing reports Aaron will take you to some of the favorite local spots. Call us to discuss which species you’re looking to target, and we will do our best to make it happen. Lake Havasu is home to a variety of fish including striped bass, redear sunfish, catfish, large and smallmouth bass.
ALL LARGE AND SMALLMOUTH BASS AND REDEAR ARE CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY.
We will provide.
- Fishing rods, reels & tackle (you are more than welcome to bring your own if you choose)
- Bottled Water
- Life Jackets
*Life Jackets are required for any passenger 12 & Under.
You must bring.
- A valid Arizona or California fishing license. (A license is required for all anglers 11 and older) For your convenience you may purchase an Arizona license online here.
- A valid ID
- Footwear (flip flops are acceptable)
You should bring.
- Your own towel
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Your choice of beverage
- Any food or snacks you would like
- Phone and/or Camera
- Layered clothing suitable for weather conditions (swim trucks, bathing suit, jacket, hat, gloves)
There is a Ton of Reasons to Trust us
Whether you want to spend the day fishing and having a few beers; hanging out with friends in the lake or watching the sunset while sipping on some wine; we strive to make your adventure everything you imagine it to be. Our mission is to provide an unforgettable Lake Havasu Experience.